Saturday, April 2, 2016

A THEORY- NOT LENR- FOR THEORETICAL PHYSICISTS.

DEAR READERS INTERESTED IN THEORETICAL PHYSICS..

My Blog has readers and my guess is that many of you are very knowledgeable in theoretical physics (I am not)

Being given that I consider a moral duty to help people wanting to do good, useful or at least interesting things I will give here below a link to a theory authored by a new friend of the Blog, - a friend from my country.

AUREL FURTUNA (born Feb 7, 1955) living in Slatina is a medicus doctor (1982, University of Craiova), specialized in pneumonology, is performing advanced medical research but also  has a very broad scientific, intellectual and cultural activity. However, he is very deeply interested in the fundamentals of Physics and Cosmology and he wants to contribute to these with original ideas. He has no possibility to publish now, but I have decided to try to help him and his ideas to be known, a very first step
Please see the Theory here:
If you have feedback and want to discuss about his subjects and opus please write to:

Aurel Furtuna: E-mail:   furtuna.aurel@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Peter

1 comment:

  1. There are many interesting points herein. The nature and detection of gravitons may yield important results

    ReplyDelete